Denim brand H.A- 67 is the brainchild of Michael Mechaly, former Brand President for Sacred Blue and Coil, with a unique mix of vintage and contemporary edge. If you want a pair of jeans that look “right now” but are still hinting towards classic retro styles, you can turn to this brand. H.A- 67 was inspired by the infamous “Summer of Love” movement that took place in San Francisco’s Haight and Ashbury district in 1967. H.A-67 has the style details and washes that will remind you of vintage, while the fit keeps the sexy silhouettes of today. Read on for our exclusive interview, and stay tuned for an upcoming giveaway on Monday!
July 8, 2011
An Exclusive Q&A with HA-67 Denim on www.denimtherapy.com
H.A 67 is a contemporary line with a true vintage spirit. After much success in Europe and Japan, H.A 67 is now opening doors in the US and is exclusively designed in our studio in Los Angeles, CA. Founder, Michael Mechaly, former brand president for Sacred blue and Coil in the US, has the goal to give H.A 67 a unique concept, creativity and lifestyle. H.A67 was inspired by the infamous «Summer of love» movement that took place in San Francisco's Haight Ashbury district in 1967. H.A brought out of the spirit of love, peace, music and freedom to all .This was the time when the true vintage spirit started. H.A 67 is a unique mix of the old-new fashion spirit. The details, colors and washes will remind you of the spirit of the vintage period, while the fit keeps the fashion mood of today. Each style has its own personality and vibe. Everyone from 20-50 will recognize themselves in this unique concept. LOVE & WEAR..... View all posts by ha67loveandwear
This entry was posted on Friday, July 8th, 2011 at 12:00 pm and tagged with h.a-67 denim, ha-67, ha-67 jeans, www.denimtherapy.com, www.ha-67.com and posted in Jean Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ha67loveandwear’s Facebook Badge
- Pedigree Commercial | Good Food: See What Good Food Can Do™: youtu.be/njxwtC6gypk via @youtubeFelling the vibe......... 1 month ago
- Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! http://t.co/Fh1WX2aNIIFelling the vibe......... 3 months ago
- Horror Con 2013 longbeachcomiccon.com/comic-con-exhi…Felling the vibe......... 4 months ago
- Zombie Walk 2013 zombiewalklb.com/tickets/Felling the vibe......... 4 months ago
- Behind the Ink: Johnny Depp's Crow Tattoo (and Other Body Art) Explained | Movie Talk - Yahoo! Movies movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-ta…Felling the vibe......... 8 months ago